Wednesday 20 February 2013

Welcome to Sodastream Stuff!


I'm obsessed with my Sodastream.  I'm not exactly sure why it captivates me so. Maybe it's the geek in me or my love of soda.   It is so simple to use and it just seems to make sense.  It's fun, it saves money (not a huge amount, but some), and it cuts out a massive amount of recycling of bottles and cans.  It also opens up a lot of flavor possibilities   I've found I like the Sodastream brand flavors as well as mixing up my own.  Learning and experimenting with my Sodastream has become a bit of a hobby.  I figured starting a blog would be good way to share what I've learned about Sodastream with others and help others love their Sodastream as much as our family loves ours.  Check back and I'll be adding some good info about how to get the most out of your machine, the syrups, and CO2.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for removing the confusion; however I took one of the samples and squirted into the measuring cup. It easily topped the 1 Liter mark though came short of filling the cup.

    ReplyDelete